GALERIE NORDENHAKE GmbH
T+49 30 20 61 483
SHOW ON MAP
GALERIE NORDENHAKE STOCKHOLM AB
SE-113 30 Stockholm
T +46 8 21 18 92
SHOW ON MAP
GALERIE NORDENHAKE MEXICO S de RL de CV
Monterrey 65, Roma Norte
06700, CDMX, Mexico
SHOW ON MAP
PRESS AND COMMUNICATION AREA & GALLERY MANAGER
MEXICO CITY, full time, ESP/EN
Starting JAN–FEB 2023
To complement our team, Galerie Nordenhake Mexico City, is looking for an experienced and organized Communication and Press Coordinator and Gallery Manager. The role is ideal for a person with experience in national and international media and design platforms (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc), also previous experience in social events logistics.
•Creation of press kit and continuous contact with national and international press, for each of the exhibitions and events in which the gallery participates.
• Know in depth the history and purpose of the gallery along with the artistic practice of each of the artists it represents.
• Administration of social networks and specialized platforms such as Artsy, Artforum, etc.
• Update of dossiers and CV of the artists every month in both English and Spanish.
•Design and sending of newsletters and invitations.
•Organize and attend press tours of each of the gallery's exhibitions.
• Coordination and supervision of photographic and video recording of exhibitions and fairs.
• Design of room sheets and checklist for exhibitions, showrooms and fairs.
•Support in the organization and coordination of events, contact with sponsorships and press.
•Update archive of publications and folders of press releases of both the gallery and the artists.
•Keep updated the inventory of editorial publications of the gallery's artists.
•Actualization of the web site.
Skills and attitudes:
• Excellent oral and written communication (Spanish and English)
• Excellent relationship with the public
• Possess organization and planning skills
• With a high sense of responsibility and commitment
• Conflict resolution
• Confidentiality and discretion
Packages and tools:
• Intermediate level in Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
• Mastery and management of computer tools (Office)
• Attention to detail (proofreading, editing photos and dossiers, etc.)
Work experience in a gallery for contemporary art or a comparable field of activity in the field of culture is essential.
Please send your application to mexico(at)nordenhake.com
Member of Gallery Climate Coalition
We are currently not accepting unsolicited submissions.
Architectural design of the Berlin gallery by Gonzalez Haase AAS
Architectural design of the Stockholm gallery by Erik Andersson Architects
Architectural design of the Mexico City gallery by Frida Escobedo
This site was made by CDLX Berlin